Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noelanders trophy... see you there!

3 posters

Go down

Noelanders trophy... see you there! Empty Noelanders trophy... see you there!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Kevin... you are a STAR!!!!! The other forums simply do not do it for me... IBC "the home of sensible debate... "

The Noelanders Trophy is this weekend and I will do a full report on my return, I am going over with Andy (Stone Monkey) for the whole event (we are trading together) so please come and have a 'Chat' and maybe a coffee or BEER!

See you there!

BTW I am showing two trees in their winter garb.

Tony Surprised

The new website is now live.... www.yamadori.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Noelanders trophy... see you there! Empty Re: Noelanders trophy... see you there!

Post  irene_b Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Tony be sure and take lots of Pics!
Mom

irene_b

Back to top Go down

Noelanders trophy... see you there! Empty Re: Noelanders trophy... see you there!

Post  Stone Monkey Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 am

I will see you on Thursday eve Mr T. The words Fly A**ed and Blue, in no particular order, spring to mind as I am running around like one Very Happy

So looking forward to the weekend

All the best

Andy
Stone Monkey
Stone Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:43 am

Good luck to Tony and Andy , great to see this site back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Brian

Bear

Back to top Go down

Noelanders trophy... see you there! Empty This is one of the trees I am showing

Post  Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 pm

This is one of the trees I am showing... but as it is winter there are no leaves

Noelanders trophy... see you there! Uprigh11

Back to top Go down

Post  irene_b Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Show the nekkid tree Tony!
Mom

irene_b

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down