Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noelanders Trophy 2013

4 posters

Go down

Noelanders Trophy 2013 Empty Noelanders Trophy 2013

Post  Ed van der Reek Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Finally i can show you the video from the Noelanders Trophy 2013,part 1 and 2 you can already watch on my website http://ed-bonsaiwebsite.magix.net/website#Bonsai ten
And part1 and 2 you can also watch here Very Happy
For the best quality,you better watch it in 1080p hd.
Only there is a little fault on the audio at the end,sorry for that.

Gr Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Noelanders Trophy 2013 Empty Re: Noelanders Trophy 2013

Post  Todd Ellis Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Thank you for sharing this!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Thank you Todd,it was not so easy to film at the noelanders trophy because it was so crowded with many bonsai-people that walks in front of you when you are filming ha ha Very Happy
Gr Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  dan w Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:06 pm

I have a different view of this.
I find it very hard to walk around and observe the trees, with everyone filming and taking pictures in front of you.( sometimes in a very unpolite, obtrusive and disturbing manner.)
A lot of the times, people like it more to look at the pictures they take of trees, than to actualy look at the trees in front of them.
It is something i see more and more every year.
As there is a good quality book of the exhibition, i feel a prohibition on taking pictures would not be out of place.

dan w

Back to top Go down

Post  Ed van der Reek Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Good for you,and yes you have a point.
That's why i filmed the most of it in the morning,around 8.00 when nobody is there yet[The show begins at 10.00]
And when i want to film i wait or ask the people if I can film with out any problem.
And why forbid to take pictures,it is fun to share with other bonsai-enthusiasts.
Gr Ed
Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Post  JudyB Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 pm

I would miss seeing the photos that people are kind enough to share of exhibitions like this. A great majority of us will never be able to attend such shows. It raises the bar for me seeing trees of this caliber, so while I understand your point Dan, I appreciate all the photogs. Although there is never a time to be rude about taking a photo. Perhaps there could be a scheduled time for pictures, and then for viewing only?

JudyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down