Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke

2 posters

Go down

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke Empty loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke

Post  moyogijohn Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 pm

Well after a spinal block yesterday !! I went to a box store and got 1 gal plants to take my mind off my leg... I wanted to know what i can do with these 2 now.. need to know to ease my mind ,,what i have left that is !! thank you much john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke Empty Re: loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke

Post  JimLewis Wed May 21, 2014 12:29 am

I've always been unsure of Loropetalum as a bonsai, John. I know people have used it; I've just notseen nice specimens.

ANY crape myrtle will make a nice bonsai.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke Empty loropetalum and crape myrtle

Post  moyogijohn Wed May 21, 2014 1:36 am

Thankyou Jim, I was not sure about the fringe tree but i knew the myrtle would work after looking at yours.. what would you do to them now ??? want to keep myself busy if i can.. thank you much,, take care john forgot how are your trees now ???

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke Empty Re: loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke

Post  JimLewis Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 pm

You can work on the top. It may be a bit late for root work.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

loropetalum chinese ruby and crapemyrtle pocomoke Empty loropetalum andcrape myrtle

Post  moyogijohn Wed May 21, 2014 2:13 pm

Thank you very much Jim,, I wil work on the tops some then.. find out what i have after some pruneing.. take care John

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down