Vietnam International bonsai show

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  duong lieu on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Many thanks in June.

duong lieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  duong lieu on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:40 pm

duong lieu wrote:Many thanks in June.
I'm new range is 2 years rookie bonsai, people look forward to learning.
I love the trees in June and RS.

duong lieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  xuan le on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:54 pm

duong lieu wrote:Many thanks in June.
I know you are talking about Jun, his name is Jun not June.
Regards

Xuan

xuan le
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:15 am

duong lieu wrote:
duong lieu wrote:Many thanks in June.
I'm new range is 2 years rookie bonsai, people look forward to learning.
I love the trees in June and RS.


Thanks Duong! I am happy that you like our works.

I hope to see you next time in Vietnam. You are very warm people and very good in Bonsai.
Good luck with your bonsai journey my friend!


regards,
jun Smile .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  tiennavi on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:31 am

thanks Jun, RS and the others... have posted these photos and introduced Vietnamese bonsai to other nations!
best regard!

tiennavi
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  duong lieu on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

xuan le wrote:
duong lieu wrote:Many thanks in June.
I know you are talking about Jun, his name is Jun not June.
Regards

Xuan
Le Xuan thank you.
I used google translate, but then I do not know English at all.

duong lieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  duong lieu on Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 pm

jun wrote:
duong lieu wrote:
duong lieu wrote:Many thanks in June.
I'm new range is 2 years rookie bonsai, people look forward to learning.
I love the trees in June and RS.

Thanks Duong! I am happy that you like our works.

I hope to see you next time in Vietnam. You are very warm people and very good in Bonsai.
Good luck with your bonsai journey my friend!


regards,
jun Smile .
Thank jun, RS and many other artisans, we have seen very natural style from you.

duong lieu
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  pongsatorn.k on Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 am

Thank you Sifu Rubert and Jun Very Happy 

Super Regards,
Pongsatorn.K

pongsatorn.k
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  PROTONWIRA on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Mini bonsai
Gold


Silver



Bronze


consolation prize

[/QUOTE]Small bonsai
Gold



Silver



bronze



consolation prize

[/QUOTE]Midium Bonsai
Gold



Silver



bronze



consolation prize

[/QUOTE]Large Bosnai
Gold



Silver



Bronze



consolation prize



Photo : LnVinh

PROTONWIRA
Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:28 am

Thanks Qui!

Some more images I got from Facebook...

Some of the big trees in front of the bldg..

Blue bell


blue bell




blue bell



Wrigthia



Ficus



Star fruit



Star fruit



star fruit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:33 am

Arzivenko wrote:Hi Jun, looking the pictures i can say this bonsai show was amazing! Congratulations! Can i use your pictures to show them on a brazilian forum?

Sure, No problem!


regards,
jun Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vietnam International bonsai show

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:53 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum