Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wholesale imports.

3 posters

Go down

Wholesale imports. Empty Wholesale imports.

Post  JustinJames Wed May 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Does anyone know a good website that I can bulk order imports? They don't have to be imported, just a site that I can bulk order bonsai trees from.

JustinJames

Back to top Go down

Wholesale imports. Empty Re: Wholesale imports.

Post  JimLewis Wed May 22, 2013 8:01 pm

More info please: Potensai? Young bonsai? Finished trees? Bare root seedlings? Potted plants? What species? How much are you willing to spend per tree?
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  JustinJames Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

I would like to get quite a few juniper (any species) and fukien tea's, as well as bougainvilleas. As for price, you tell me. I can purchase all types I've listed for $10-$25 all day at a local nursery. But like I said, I want bulk so I would hope the price would be lower than that.

JustinJames

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Thu May 23, 2013 10:22 am

Around Apopka, Florida there are a lot of nurseries that sell starter plants. This company is one that even advertises pre bonsai. I tried to visit their site but Google warned me off, something about 'malware."
But, there are a number of similar companies and even some in south Florida, especially South West of Miami in the Redlands area.
Liner Source Inc
Address: Florida 44, Eustis, FL 32736
Phone:(888) 812-3020
Hours: Thursday hours 7:30 am–5:00 pm
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down