Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatami/Bamboo Mats

4 posters

Go down

Tatami/Bamboo Mats Empty Tatami/Bamboo Mats

Post  GriGri Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 am

Hi all,

I have been searching for a while now but can't seem to find much bamboo display stands and tatami/goza mats in a size suitable to display/photograph trees above shohin size.

Anybody knows of a good source ?

Pascal

GriGri

Back to top Go down

Tatami/Bamboo Mats Empty Re: Tatami/Bamboo Mats

Post  fiona Thu May 10, 2012 2:45 pm

You could try Judo equipment suppliers for the tatami - I know someone who got one there once. I myself have a 180cm x 90cm x 2.5cm tatami for display and anything above that gets a bit heavy to carry around. It is a still quite floppy so it has to sit on a table top or other surface. I also have a couple of approx. 180 v 90cm ones that are thin enough to roll up which is much more handy.

I got mine HERE but of course that is in the UK. It might give you an idea of what you're looking for online though.

Hope that was some help.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Kakejiku Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am

GriGri wrote:Hi all,

I have been searching for a while now but can't seem to find much bamboo display stands and tatami/goza mats in a size suitable to display/photograph trees above shohin size.

Anybody knows of a good source ?

Pascal

I purchased A Goza from this store last year. The quality was OK for the price...http://www.chopa.com/ShopSite/traditional_tatami_mats.html
Kakejiku
Kakejiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Fri May 11, 2012 11:18 am

Beach mats
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content