Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bamboo pattern stone

2 posters

Go down

A bamboo pattern stone Empty A bamboo pattern stone

Post  Heven Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:30 pm

My a friend just collected a Yangtze River pattern stone, look like so beautiful.

Bamboo:
Size: 9.06 x 7.09 x 3.94 inch

A bamboo pattern stone 23-18-10
Heven
Heven

Back to top Go down

A bamboo pattern stone Empty Re: A bamboo pattern stone

Post  David Brunner Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 pm

Heven,

The stone is beautiful! Do you have a notion as to what it might be in a mineral taxonomic sense? It looks like it might be jadeite, but I've never seen jadeite fracture and oxidize like this.

It seems as if you have modified the image to place it on a bamboo-like seat. None-the-less, the stone is very intersting. Thank you for showing it to us.

David B.

David Brunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Heven Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:30 pm

David Brunner wrote:Heven,

The stone is beautiful! Do you have a notion as to what it might be in a mineral taxonomic sense? It looks like it might be jadeite, but I've never seen jadeite fracture and oxidize like this.

It seems as if you have modified the image to place it on a bamboo-like seat. None-the-less, the stone is very intersting. Thank you for showing it to us.

David B.

Hello David B,

I am not sure if there are minerals in it, but the stone has high texture, the holder told me when he took this photo not any oil or water.

P.S. The seat matched with the stone by computer, so it looks not match for both a little.

It is rare in river:)
Heven
Heven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down