Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris

+5
Milan Karpíšek
mike page
RYUGA
Pavel Slovák
Jan Culek
9 posters

Go down

" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Empty " THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris

Post  Jan Culek Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Hallo! This is my new styling work of a huge pinus sylvestris from the colection of my friends, propably the bigest pinus wich I ever do for this time... hope you enjoy.
" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Dsc01110
" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Dsc01111
" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Dsc01112
Jan Culek
Jan Culek

Back to top Go down

" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Empty Re: " THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris

Post  Pavel Slovák Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Honzo
Very nice tree and very good job!!!! ThumbsUp
Congratulations.
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

" THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris Empty Re: " THE QEEN OF THE CZECH MOUNTAIN" - huge bunjin sylvestris

Post  RYUGA Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:30 am

Very nice !!!

RYUGA

Back to top Go down

Post  mike page Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 am

GREAT JOB!!! Very Happy
Bunjin is one of my two favorite bonsai styles.

Mike

mike page
mike page

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:17 am

Hi Jan,
Nice big bunjin you got there.

Just my eyes maybe, but the left side branch will create a heavy top structure in the future, contradicting an image of an old tree and a bunjin design. it will form a very triangular form when the foliage is full. Just my thought.

regrds,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jan Culek Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks a lot for very nice and positive comments! I love the bunjin style too...in our region is these type of sylvestris everywhere in nature, but 20 meters high Very Happy
To Jun: I thing, that is possible to remove the left first branch in the future and do more "bunjingi" feeling. But for this time its ok, I thing. The triangular form is only on photo...I was a bit surprised when a saw the pictures, but in reality its not so much triangular. Thanks for comment!

Jan
Jan Culek
Jan Culek

Back to top Go down

Post  Milan Karpíšek Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 am

Hi Mate, very good work, I like it!
greetings Milan
Milan Karpíšek
Milan Karpíšek

Back to top Go down

Post  jersanct Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 am

Excellent transformation of tree and artist...you look 25 years younger in the second picture!!!

In all seriousness, that tree is a beauty. I just bought a Japanese black pine with much the same trunk structure, and I hope mine turns out as well.
jersanct
jersanct

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

I am very inspired by your tree. Nice!
Best,
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Pressler Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:52 pm

I want it! Binjin is my favorite style and you've done a great job on this one. I'd love to see it in my collection.
Bob Pressler
Bob Pressler

Back to top Go down

Post  coh Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing this one continue to develop.
coh
coh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down