Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it

5 posters

Go down

this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it Empty this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it

Post  mackoy Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:52 pm

this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it 00310
mackoy
mackoy

Back to top Go down

this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it Empty Re: this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it

Post  Jay Gaydosh Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Ship it to me, I'm sleeping just fine! Rolling Eyes
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it Empty Re: this one makes me find it hard to sleep.. what should i do with it

Post  Poink88 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Jay Gaydosh wrote:Ship it to me, I'm sleeping just fine! Rolling Eyes
LOL now you will give him nightmares!

Mackoy, How long has this been on the rock? It looks like it integrated well (but pics could be deceiving) and I am wondering why there is not much ramification on the branches yet.

What is that big tree on the left?
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  mackoy Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 am

jay

ha ha sorry i cant shift to you

mackoy
mackoy
mackoy

Back to top Go down

Post  mackoy Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:39 am

Poink88 wrote:
Jay Gaydosh wrote:Ship it to me, I'm sleeping just fine! Rolling Eyes
LOL now you will give him nightmares!

Mackoy, How long has this been on the rock? It looks like it integrated well (but pics could be deceiving) and I am wondering why there is not much ramification on the branches yet.

What is that big tree on the left?

Poink 88

it has been there for almost 3 years now and it is really integrated already you can even lift the tree out of the pot and the stone will go together with it

the tree on the left is what we call as lagundi tree( i forgot the scientific name sorry)

the reason why there are very few branches is because i have reformatted the tree and cut it back to zero

thanks

mackoy
mackoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy M. Rhodes Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 am

We could help more if the tree were against a solid background. It is hard to tell what is the tree in question and the background foliage.
Billy M. Rhodes
Billy M. Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  mackoy Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 am

Billy M. Rhodes wrote:We could help more if the tree were against a solid background. It is hard to tell what is the tree in question and the background foliage.

ok bill ill work on a new picture thanks
mackoy
mackoy

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsaisr Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 pm

mackoy wrote:

the tree on the left is what we call as lagundi tree( i forgot the scientific name sorry)
Lagundi
Vitex negundo Linn.
FIVE-LEAF CHASTE TREE
Huang jing zi
The name lagundi is also sometimes applied to other species of Vitex. The genus is occasionally used for bonsai.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down