Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know

5 posters

Go down

Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know  Empty Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know

Post  Ed van der Reek Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Ed van der Reek
Ed van der Reek

Back to top Go down

Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know  Empty Re: Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know

Post  handy mick Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 am

I like them, great sound and very clever

handy mick

Back to top Go down

Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know  Empty Re: Walk off the earth ,cover Gotye's hit Somebody that I used to know

Post  Dave Murphy Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Very cool, thanks for posting.

Dave Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 am

Enjoyed this very much! Thanks!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Great sound.
Hopefully they can make some money off this video and buy some more instruments. Razz Surprised
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down