Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling

3 posters

Go down

Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Empty Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling

Post  Pavel Slovák Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Hi all
The owner of a large and interesting Pine is my client Mirek Čech. He asked me to work on the first shape Pines, Today I finished the concept. I think the first shows an interesting shape the future of Pine. The tree is very strong with lots of buds. For coming years will significantly improve the structure of the branches.

Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_110
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_310
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_610
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_111
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_112
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_113
Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Mira_115

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-sylvestris---yamadori--majitel-mirek-cech-/
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Very nice as usual Pavel.

just wondering Pavel. Have you tried a different approach to conifer?, like a literati perhaps. Don't get me wrong I love all your works and Merik is a lucky guy to have you around, but your fan (me) will be more happy to see something different from time to time from Pavel's creative hands.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris - yamadori - owner Mirek Čech - first styling

Post  marcus watts Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 am

i'm with jun 100% on this - the pines are very nice and beautifully styled- but dont you get a little bored making the same tree again and again? even though the trunks are different the foliage nearly always ends up looking exactly like the tree before, or does your client request this style from all the trees, maybe it is his favorite style?

your eye for a tree design is certainly very good - it would just be excelent to see it used with more variation as you have access to so much nice material -literati, some pine groups maybe so several trees can be styled to complement each other, i'd love to see a tree of many slightly domed pads interlocking / clouding into each other.

we are eager to see the next chapter in your pine styling - time to get wiring Very Happy Very Happy

i cant wait - i know the results will be good

Cheers Marcus
marcus watts
marcus watts

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Hi Jun and Marcus.
Yes I agree with you partly. Several trees are quite similar. This includes client Mirek Čech (not Mirek Škrabal), it is his first such large pine. In this tree, we discuss several variants. Including lightening tree, which tree owner did not want. The result is a happy owner. At the moment and I, although I would prefer stronger relief the left side of the lower left. And while relief and simplification of the main branch of the right. But maybe it will later. It is also a discussion with the Client application.
So something else? Maybe next time. Very Happy Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Pavel...
Another quality image... Having worked with you on my tree at Burrs I can now appriciate the skills, time and effort involve in creating such a pleasing design.
Another great Yamadori tree...

Regards.... Bryan
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down