Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex

+11
Pavel Slovák
chris
kingbean
Smithy
Jeremy
kauaibonsai
John Brocklehurst
marcus watts
dick benbow
Todd Ellis
Paul B [Swindon]
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex

Post  chris Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:12 pm

More pics
Demo treesBonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Dscf5819Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Dscf5820

BSS
Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Dscf5822iew.php?i=492&u=13830582]Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Dscf5821[/url]
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Empty BONSAI WORLD 2012 CRAWLEY

Post  alex e Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:48 am

On behalf of "NEW DAWN BONSAI" congrats to all involved in the planning of this show ThumbsUp
hopefuly this will become a permanent fixture on the Bonsai calendar
Fantastic venue superb quality of displays and trees, to those who won awards also congrats ThumbsUp
[if ever SO! predictable and slightly tedious Smile] if asked to take one tree home it would have to be
Tracey Morton,s "SEMI CASCADE SCOTS PINE" its a stunner!!!!hopefuly someone will post a photo which I
inadvertently erased from my camera Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad. To all once again WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up

Alex e Bagpiper
alex e
alex e

Back to top Go down

Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonsai World 2011 at Crawley, Sussex

Post  chris Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsai monkey Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Congrats to everyone involved and for making myself and the Maidstone Club feel so welcome.
It was great to catch up with old friends and shoot the breeze amongst such great trees - learnt a lot to boot Very Happy

Thanks for the invite and hope to see you all next time,
Ook, Ook,
Simon
bonsai monkey
bonsai monkey

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2