Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus sylvestris " VEE"

4 posters

Go down

Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Empty Pinus sylvestris " VEE"

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:02 pm

Hi all

A small pine tree I took sometime around 2001. I originally intended to be directed tree semi cascade. Unfortunately, during the first planting my trunk too drowned and was pronounced difference in the athletes on the trunk. When transplanting in 2006, I raised trunk and adjust the position of the tree.

In the spring of 2009, I focused only on one small branch of a tree set low on the trunk. I removed the strong top and bottom of the dominant branch and focused on growing small branches.

Now, in August 2011, I founded the first shape of the tree.

Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_111
Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_610
Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_910
Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_1510
Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_1910
Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Sm_2010

Gretings Pavel
more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/tvarovani-a-vyvoj---styling-and-development/pinus-sylvestris--vecko-/

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Pinus sylvestris " VEE" Empty Re: Pinus sylvestris " VEE"

Post  Lee Brindley Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Pavel.
Great work as ever, but I wonder what it was that attracted you to collect this tree in the first place? You have achieved a convincing image from what in my opinion was rather inferior material that I would probably have overlooked.
Regards, Lee.
Lee Brindley
Lee Brindley

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi Lee
Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Then I went to collect a small pine plants in the old quarry. This is just somehow got to the other seedlings in the garden. Very Happy Very Happy

Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:38 pm

Lee Brindley wrote:You have achieved a convincing image from what in my opinion was rather inferior material that I would probably have overlooked.
Regards, Lee.
Well it just goes to show you can make bonsai out of almost any material, regardless of what it looks like to begin with. I guess many would have either disregarded it in the forest or thrown it away thinking it was boring!!!
I know when I when I go out collecting next, the most boring of items may turn into something special.....

Thanks again for sharing.... And your web page is a wealth of information. Thank goodness for Google translate!!

Thanks
Bryan
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFancyPlants Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Can we see the back side? I don't quite understand how you got rid of that reverse taper. Amazing vision and work.
MrFancyPlants
MrFancyPlants

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi Bryan
thank you for your very nice coments and compliments. I am glad that you like the website. Very Happy
Gretings Pavel

Hi MrFancyPlants
thank you for your nice coments, photo maybe tomorrow. Very Happy Wink
Gretings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down