Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yamadori collecting trip to Poland, Czech Rep & Slovakia

Go down

Yamadori collecting trip to Poland, Czech Rep & Slovakia Empty Yamadori collecting trip to Poland, Czech Rep & Slovakia

Post  Harleyrider Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:41 am

Tony and I returned yesterday from an absolutely amazing 5 day bonsai/yamadori/food fest through Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Pavel, Kuba, Mirek, the 2 Romans and their respective wives for their hospitality throughout our stay. I am lost for words to describe just how welcome you all made us feel, and just how tight all my clothes have suddenly become!

I will be writing a full description of of our trip shortly, just as soon as I get the pics from Tony (I lost mine after a sudden inverted descent from a mountain which I only managed to halt by the cunning use of my Blackberry to cushion my landing on the sharp rocks we were climbing. In other words, I fell about 10 feet and landed on my phone which, sadly, contained 3 days-worth of pictures, sigh.) Mind you, as we were 5000ft up at the time with very little to stop you hitting the bottom, I'll take the loss happily!
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down