Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: SandevBonsai Yamadori series - Tools for collecting trees

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO: SandevBonsai Yamadori series - Tools for collecting trees Empty Re: VIDEO: SandevBonsai Yamadori series - Tools for collecting trees

Post  littleart-fx Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:09 pm

So you got bored ha,....thanx!

I also like the bike cheers

keep up the good work!

grtz. machiel
littleart-fx
littleart-fx

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: SandevBonsai Yamadori series - Tools for collecting trees Empty Re: VIDEO: SandevBonsai Yamadori series - Tools for collecting trees

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks! Oh yeah, I cannot wait this long winter to pass

The bike is great, simply the best. Very Happy
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  Marko Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Good videos again. Thought your vids on Noelanders show where excellent by the way.
I thought you guys started collecting even in minus temps of their or are you waiting for the ground to thaw in the mountains?

Marko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Marko wrote:Good videos again. Thought your vids on Noelanders show where excellent by the way.
I thought you guys started collecting even in minus temps of their or are you waiting for the ground to thaw in the mountains?

Yes, we started collecting, but we collect at the seaside now and there are temperatures about 10 celsius in january february.
200 kilometers inland, where I live, everything is frozen still.
thanks for your kind words regarding my videos
Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down