Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discolouration on my Yew

+4
Billy M. Rhodes
landerloos
F. Waheedy
Harleyrider
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Discolouration on my Yew - Page 2 Empty Re: Discolouration on my Yew

Post  Harleyrider Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Right, I took the Yew round to Tony today (being careful to leave the tree in the boot of the car lest I infect his collection!) The opinion of The Guv'nor is that it is slug damage. He removed the poorly branch and scraped off the bark to reveal dead wood beneath. A careful inspection of the rest of the branch revealed a small spur where some nibbling had occurred.
So, panic over!

Now, (almost) in the immortal words of Jasper Carrott.....There's only one way to get rid of a slug......blow it's bloody head off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Randy_Davis Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Harleyrider wrote:Now, (almost) in the immortal words of Jasper Carrott.....There's only one way to get rid of a slug......blow it's bloody head off!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fePU5CIHpas

Harleyrider,

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time ! I had to watch it twice it was so funny! thanks for the giggles!!!!

Randy
Randy_Davis
Randy_Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Jones Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:17 pm

And topically I spent yesterday sprinkling blood meal everywhere and spraying an organic mix to put the flippin rabbits off digging everywhere; I awake this morning to see if it worked, and I was greeted by the hugest mole-hill slap bang in the middle of the lawn. Evil or Very Mad
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2