Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For your Little ones, and the young at heart

4 posters

Go down

For your Little ones, and the young at heart Empty For your Little ones, and the young at heart

Post  Kev Bailey Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. Take a look where Santa is at. http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

For your Little ones, and the young at heart Empty Re: For your Little ones, and the young at heart

Post  Hawaiian77 Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Mahalo Kev.... that was cool. Very Happy Mele Kalikimaka E Hao'oli Makahiki Hou to you and your family. santa

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

For your Little ones, and the young at heart Empty Re: For your Little ones, and the young at heart

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Just put out a Mince pie, glass of Port for Santa and a carrot for Rudolf. Merry Christmas all. santa rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:41 am

will baddeley wrote:Just put out a Mince pie, glass of Port for Santa and a carrot for Rudolf. Merry Christmas all. santa rendeer

Howzit Will,

I'm for the Port wine.... don't know about the Mince pie. affraid affraid Mele Kalikimaka!! santa santa

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Neil Jaeger Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Awesome, we loved it! Thanks for the link.

Neil
Neil Jaeger
Neil Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:27 pm

don't know about the Mince pie

Oh! My absolute favorite, favorite of favorite pies!!!!!!!! Don't knock it 'till you've had one (baked, preferably, by my Jackie). There's one in the oven as I type this. YUM !

Jim -- who found a round, red shohin pot from Japan and a beautiful mini-stand wrapped under the tree this year.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:27 pm

JimLewis wrote:
don't know about the Mince pie

Oh! My absolute favorite, favorite of favorite pies!!!!!!!! Don't knock it 'till you've had one (baked, preferably, by my Jackie).

O.K. Jim..... I'll give it a shot!!

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down