Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aww, she tries, bless her!

5 posters

Go down

Aww, she tries, bless her! Empty Aww, she tries, bless her!

Post  Harleyrider Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:45 pm

I got home from work today to find a row of snow-covered towels aranged neatly beneath the patio umbrella. Upon closer inspection I found that no, my wife hasn't gone mad, rather she'd collected my trees together and put them under the umbrella to keep the snow off them, then covered them with towels (even wrapping some around the pots!) to stop them getting too cold.

What was I supposed to say?
Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Aww, she tries, bless her! Empty Aww, she tries, bless her!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Gawd damnit. Near on bought a tear to my eye. Sad

Back to top Go down

Aww, she tries, bless her! Empty Re: Aww, she tries, bless her!

Post  Hans van Meer. Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Harleyrider wrote:I got home from work today to find a row of snow-covered towels aranged neatly beneath the patio umbrella. Upon closer inspection I found that no, my wife hasn't gone mad, rather she'd collected my trees together and put them under the umbrella to keep the snow off them, then covered them with towels (even wrapping some around the pots!) to stop them getting too cold.

What was I supposed to say?

Aww, she tries, bless her! Addemo21 Now: if you are going to tell me that she is also great cook........can I merry her please!!!!! Aww, she tries, bless her! Addemo22
Cheers,
Hans.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:27 am

As we say down here - Now dat is luv!!
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Harleyrider Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

Unfortunately, Hans, I can't tell you if she is a good cook or not. We've only been married for 15 years so she hasn't really done much cooking yet! Rolling Eyes

Harleyrider
Harleyrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 am

Just tell her those three little words..... "I Love You"!! Very Happy Very Happy That's the best you can do. You sir, are a luck man. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 am

Hawaiian77 wrote:Just tell her those three little words..... "I Love You"!! Very Happy Very Happy That's the best you can do. You sir, are a luck man.
He can't hear you, Tim. His ears are still ringing from the outcome of the "We've only been married for 15 years so she hasn't really done much cooking yet!" comment. An ironic use of that frying pan, I thought.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm

fiona wrote:
Hawaiian77 wrote:Just tell her those three little words..... "I Love You"!! Very Happy Very Happy That's the best you can do. You sir, are a luck man.
He can't hear you, Tim. His ears are still ringing from the outcome of the "We've only been married for 15 years so she hasn't really done much cooking yet!" comment. An ironic use of that frying pan, I thought.

lol! lol! lol!
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down