Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For 杰遨-jie

2 posters

Go down

For 杰遨-jie Empty For 杰遨-jie

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_M_xf7DauY

With best regards.
enjoy.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

For 杰遨-jie Empty Re: For 杰遨-jie

Post  杰遨-jie Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Very Happy haha thank you ^^ do you speak chinese?... I play this instrument haha!Im highly considering going to china to major in this instrument next year(4-6 year course)...but its sooo stressful.... that song is called high mountain flowing waters... I composed a song about bonsai too XD... Laughing
杰遨-jie
杰遨-jie

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Glad you liked it 杰遨-jie,

no, sadly I don't speak Chinese, and if I did it would have been Cantonese, as my grandfather was from a small village around that city, somewhere. Probably some sort of dialect as the Chinese down here had clubs where they could gone and spoken to folk from their immediate neighbourhoods. [Mostly Southern China.]

Yes, I remembered you mentioning the instrument and a desire to study in China, music and at a penjing master's home / school. Hey, I had art from since I was 11 until I was 25 or so. Of course, from 11 to 16 it was just twice a week for 4 hours or so, but my teacher was pre-abstract, so I had good grounding in drawing what I saw in front of me.

I was branded a rebel, and if I could manage the studying, so could you, easily.
Until.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 pm

杰遨-jie, that avatar is my portrait by the way.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  杰遨-jie Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:51 pm

haha i think that maybe your grandfather(ye ye) was from a place called toisan(taishan)...its where most over seas south chinese people come from...they left china for work and so on.... haha! i may or may not study zheng as my major but if i go there i will definitely study with a master for 4-6 years.... the small chinese groups and clubs are nice however i think they can be too much drama and gossip sometimes HAHAHA!!!!!!!! I dont even wanna join a bonsai group.your avatar is really cool! i always like black and white portraits they give a different mood and feel to the picture.Sorry for such a long wait to reply(my computer has been acting so strange and i dont get all my messages) and recently this week all my desktop icons changed into little white boxes with .lnk behind them!i can not open any of them sadly.....so the only thing i can do on this computer is go online(if it chooses to show) king
杰遨-jie
杰遨-jie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum