Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca

2 posters

Go down

Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Empty Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca

Post  Karl Thier Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Seven years ago this Pinus nigra excavated and has been two years in the new pot. Now was time for styling.
It is not a spectacular tree but I think he has Potensial to a bonsai.
I try to describe the condition of the jaw after the collecting.
As you can see from the cuts, the branches were wide-like a broom shape
Before I have the pine planted in the new pot, I cut left and right of the strong branches (Picture 1-2).
That is why it took the pine seven years to return to the remaining branches to bud.
Now she was ready to go the long way to the future Bonsai
Tree height 60cm 17cm Nebari
Please forgive my bad English, translated
Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Dicke_15Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Dicke_18Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Dicke_19Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Dicke_20Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Dicke_21
Karl Thier
Karl Thier

Back to top Go down

Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Empty Re: Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:08 am

Karl,

Hi. nice tree especially the trunk.
Dont you think the lower branch on the right (last photo) -don't know if its the first branch, is too long and over extended. shorter one would give the tree a more compact look.IMHO

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca Empty Re: Time to styling for Pinus nigra austriaca

Post  Neil Jaeger Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:02 am

Such a great tree, and i like the way it is styled. I think the lower branch on the right (when it fills in) will go great with the trunk movement and the thickness of the trunk.
Neil Jaeger
Neil Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:39 am

Neil Jaeger wrote:Such a great tree, and i like the way it is styled. I think the lower branch on the right (when it fills in) will go great with the trunk movement and the thickness of the trunk.

dont you think neil it will appear over extended and way much heavier when it fills and would appear too heavy.
if this long branch is located on the other side of the tree, probably it will have a more balanced look when it fills.IMHO

regards,
jun Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down