Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deleating post

4 posters

Go down

deleating post Empty deleating post

Post  moyogijohn Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Could someone deleat the 4 post i have on bonsai fourm??? i want to put up dates on the trees and do not want to have too many post on the fourm....ir so thank you very much.....john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

deleating post Empty Re: deleating post

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Please add your updates to the end of the relevant topic. That way people can see the development. There are no issues with bandwidth here.

If you do need me to delete something, I'd require the url of each post (go to the post and copy it from the browser's address bar) but this will ONLY be done in rare instances. I have a hard enough time of it keeping 2000+ people able to access their accounts. Wink
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

deleating post Empty deleating post

Post  moyogijohn Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Thank you,,Kev,,I Know you must have a hard time,I just did not want to croud the foram.. thank you very much,,you do a great job..john

moyogijohn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Jones Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Kev, a little churlish perhaps but three big cheers for all you do here on the forum and all the supporting moderators and back room lads an lasses. I was lead moderator on a business forum for some six years so know only too well how hard it can be.

A HUGE thank you.

Mike
Mike Jones
Mike Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Mike, thanks. I think you'd be a tad churlish too, if you'd been quarry tiling a floor till 1am, so that the kitchen fitters could start at 8am today. Shocked
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  my nellie Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Talented in many fields!
Bravo, Kevin!
I hope that new kitchen compliments Mrs. Bailey's culinary skills!
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down