Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya"

Go down

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Empty For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya"

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:20 am

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Dsc_0314

dear Iris, this is what yangya looks like. this is one of "Yangya" im developing- Terminalia Folianta (hope i spelled it right), they are fast grower.

any suggestion on how to improve this tree is very much welcome, negative comments are welcome too.

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Dsc_0317

my thumb for scale

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Dsc_0318

nebari

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Dsc_0319

worms eyeview

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Dsc_0320

birds eyeview

Back to top Go down

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Empty Re: For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya"

Post  Hombre Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

My friend your tree is very beautiful , the only thing you must to improve i think is the top .
Nice work cheers
Hombre
Hombre

Back to top Go down

For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya" Empty Re: For Iris and IBC friends. pics of local "yangya"

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Hombre, thank you my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm

...by the way, in which category will this design fall? slanting, exposed root or informal? got mixed up, one of my first tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down