Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999

+5
jjbacoomba
Rob Kempinski
Maros Belan
Mario Stefano
Pavel Slovák
9 posters

Go down

Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Empty Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Hi all friends.

Several photos development garden-Yamadori Juniper. Colected in 1999. First styling 2001. Restyling - shortening trunk - 2006. Two restyling - 2010.

pic. 1 - garden yamadori 1999
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_110
pic. 2 - first styling 2001
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_210
pic. 3 - 2003
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_310
pic. 4 - restyling 2006
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_410
pic. 5 - 2006
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_510
pic. 6 - 2006
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_610
pic. 7 - 2009
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_710
pic. 8 - restyling 2010
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_810
pic. 9 - restyling 2010
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_910
pic. 10 - restylling 2010
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Jav_1010

more pict.: http://www.bonsaivigi.cz/fotoalbum/techniky-tvarovani_-pestitelske-postupy-a-vyvoj/juniperus-virginiana-2001--uprava-kmene

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Empty Re: Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999

Post  Mario Stefano Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

I have already jealous of yours creations, because have only Yamadori which can not work ThumbsUp
Mario Stefano
Mario Stefano

Back to top Go down

Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Empty Re: Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999

Post  Maros Belan Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Pavel,
nice work as always Pavel, greetings to Vigantice. Just your child is missing on last present pictures for comparison. Smile
To Mario: I have same problem. But in your case with amount and quality of trees you are digging now you will be pretty busy in short time. Smile
Good luck boys
Maros
Maros Belan
Maros Belan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Stefano Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Maros Belan wrote:
To Mario: I have same problem. But in your case with amount and quality of trees you are digging now you will be pretty busy in short time. Smile
Good luck boys
Maros

Thank you, well you concluded, looking forward to this job! thumbs up
Mario Stefano
Mario Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Pavel I really like the transformation to the semi-cascade tree. Significant improvement.

I too was hoping to see a photo of the child along with the development. 10 years later we would be looking at a teenager - I know how hard it is to get them to cooperate.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbacoomba Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:02 am

Great Job!!
jjbacoomba
jjbacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post  donamitu Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 am

Pavel, what a fantastic transformation. Can I ask you a silly newbie question? How did you get the tree on its side as different from standing up?
Thank you in advance for your patience.

donamitu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:05 am

Mario - thanks. You have beautiful Yamadori, their time will come.

Maros and Rob - Thank you for compliment. Photo of teenager add something later. Very Happy Very Happy

jjbacoomba - thanks

donamitu - thank you for compliment. Procedure works can be found in the link at the bottom of the post.
Very Happy Very Happy
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Mario Stefano Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 am

If you have seen, we all commented on the aesthetics of the tree. Nobody commented on the technique that is applied. This technique I first saw the Kimura. Pavel congratulations for the courage and skill with which you fundamentally changed the form of the tree! Surprised
Mario Stefano
Mario Stefano

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsaistud Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 am

What a marvelous transformation Pavel...great devellopment...and the pot is pretty cool...

Pat…mounted on my trusted stead, riding off wildly in all directions…
bonsaistud
bonsaistud

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi Mario - yes, I first saw this technique for M. Kimura . Wink

Hi Pat - thak you for compliment. Very Happy

Hi Rob , Maros and all - Promised photo. Development of tree and son. Very Happy

January 2010
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Rj_00610

Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  anttal63 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you so much for the continuous inspiration you provide! cheers
anttal63
anttal63

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote:Hi Mario - yes, I first saw this technique for M. Kimura . Wink

Hi Pat - thak you for compliment. Very Happy

Hi Rob , Maros and all - Promised photo. Development of tree and son. Very Happy

January 2010
Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Rj_00610

Pavel

What a handsome lad.

BTW It did not register on me before how you made the transformation to the cascade. Very cool work ala Kimura. Thanks Mario for pointing that out.
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Maros Belan Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks Pavel for forcing kid for pose with tree. Smile I provoke you little bit with this. I know it is nos so easy sometimes. But I also try to start to do this with my trees and daughter. Last summer it worked, but I'm not sure if it will this year Smile

Juniperus virginiana "Upside down" - garden-yamadori 1999 Img_0011
Maros Belan
Maros Belan

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 am

What a cutie! Very Happy
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down