Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva...

+5
my nellie
Tom Simonyi
Vitusus
BobbyLane
Vlad
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva...

Post  my nellie Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:47 pm

Hello Vladimir,

This is an interesting option suggested by Holger, I think...
It is really pleasing to me.
my nellie
my nellie

Back to top Go down

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva...

Post  Vlad Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi Alexandra, I will keep the birch as it is now. Just adding more ramification and improve visual appearance in line with my vision.  If I do not like the result, I will let the tree go to someone who can make it better.   Why not to Holger if he is interested  Cool
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  holgermueller Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 am

thanks, but i have really enough trees in my garden. :-) greeting from germany

holgermueller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:33 am

I wonder how many trees are "enough" for me? I am a bit greedy when it comes to Yamadori. But this is much more related to the joy of spending days outside while searching for something special ( whatever it may be ... ).

On the other hand I know that the number of about 100 is just about it ( at least for the time being ).
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  holgermueller Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:50 am

i think it´s about 120 in my garden.

holgermueller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:13 pm

The autumn is here with all the pleasing changes of our deciduous trees...

Height: +90 cm
Pot:Plasthalla I hope to get more appropriate one next spring. The tree needs the repot quite badly - Hardly any new growth this year + a bit early discoloring...

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva... - Page 2 001_ib12
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  Vlad Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 pm

What a change just in 5 days...

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva... - Page 2 025_ib13

Hollow trunk_birch carved by a larva... - Page 2 032_ib10
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:26 am

Looks like a Lady. Typical solitary birch Nice work
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2