Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your favorite Japanese maple book

2 posters

Go down

whats your favorite Japanese maple book Empty whats your favorite Japanese maple book

Post  Bubba Ho-tep Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Embarassed I was looking for a tree care book for my japanese maples on stonelantern they had the peter adams one. Wondering if it was anygood.
I got one of their master series Pine tree books and really iiked it.ThumbsUp   Whats your favorite Maple tree bonsai book. ... Question .... farao
Bubba Ho-tep
Bubba Ho-tep

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite Japanese maple book Empty Re: whats your favorite Japanese maple book

Post  Stan Kengai Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:44 am

The Peter Adams book "Bonsai with Japanese Maples" is probably the best around, although it is lacking in some areas. For example, I would like to see the optimum time of year to perform some of the techniques he describes. It is a good guide to general care and techniques for Japanese and trident maples.

Stan Kengai

Back to top Go down

whats your favorite Japanese maple book Empty Re: whats your favorite Japanese maple book

Post  Bubba Ho-tep Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:06 pm

thanks
Bubba Ho-tep
Bubba Ho-tep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down