Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari

2 posters

Go down

Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Empty Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari

Post  Indo Andreas Tue May 17, 2016 6:52 am

This set of three of Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose). I got them a couple years back, I put it on one of the new rock slabs and applied two differ kind of moss, still in progress applying the moss, updates will follow, but not as many pictures Cool
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_6414
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_6415
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_6721
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_7414

Indo Andreas

Back to top Go down

Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Empty Re: Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari

Post  Indo Andreas Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 am

Indo Andreas

Back to top Go down

Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Empty Re: Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari

Post  BrendanR Mon May 23, 2016 10:37 pm

I really like that slab.  Did you make it?  What did it look like before the trees arrived?

I think that this composition is very good - the canopy and trunks are in perfect proportion and the relationship between the trunks is so well balanced.

I would perhaps try and get the roots more subdued - they are too radical for the image of mature trees in a clump?

All round very good!

BrendanR

Back to top Go down

Post  Indo Andreas Mon May 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi Brendan, thanks for the review, I still will do some work in the future on the trees, they are to lined up, as someone advised in another forum (I kind of like it the way it is). The left one could be either turned or more angled to the others too . The roots need to be opened a bit more, problem was that I did not want to lose all the soil and take them apart because they were set like this before. But when I do the next work in a year or two then changes will be made.

One the canopy, I go with the tropical (or african style), leave them together and get a semi flat top (still needs growth, the sides should extend) and thin out from below, to see secondary branches.

I only had one group on slabs before, so this is still a bit of a test run, because it needs watering all the time to get the moss green, we still have rain season, but when it gets hot and dry then I probebly better of install a misting fan Laughing Laughing Laughing

The slabs I buy more less around the corner here in Jakarta, they cut those for tiles and walkways. Here are some pictures, where I cemented some wire onto them, the wire I use not to tight and a buried uncut, so it can be used several times.

Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0220
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0222
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0221
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0220
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0388
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0388
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0389
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0390
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0391
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0392
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0393
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0395
Serissa Foetida (Snow Rose) future Nebari  Img_0394

Indo Andreas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down