Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree climber as a vector for disease transmission

+6
LanceMac10
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
M. Frary
JimLewis
yamasuri
Tree of Life
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tree climber as a vector for disease transmission - Page 2 Empty Re: Tree climber as a vector for disease transmission

Post  M. Frary Fri May 01, 2015 5:20 am

I got a message that said I better not cross paths or feel the Ill will. Bless his heart! I was forewarned by a guy that can't use his real name or even put down what country he's from.
Michigan is shaped like a hand for a reason. We lay the smack down!

M. Frary

Back to top Go down

Tree climber as a vector for disease transmission - Page 2 Empty Re: Tree climber as a vector for disease transmission

Post  Dave Leppo Fri May 01, 2015 11:49 am

Maybe he found the wrong forum. He should probably join the Nuts.

Dave Leppo

Back to top Go down

Post  LanceMac10 Fri May 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Gotta love "forum muscles"!! Not as cool as "beer muscles", which you might actually have to use when someone calls you out!! Love to get a glimpse of his message to Mike.....
LanceMac10
LanceMac10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai Fri May 01, 2015 12:37 pm

like i said: text book example of "troll" Rolling Eyes

and yes... someone should certainly report this thread to the proper authorities so that appropriate action can be taken to insure that this sort of thing is definitely tolerated in the future, as we could all use a laugh now and then and again and again.
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai
Kevin S - Wisco Bonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 pm

The thread is totally pointless now I fear.

Thanks to the folks who tried to turn it back light-hearted but I'm afraid it was lost in the early posts.

Mike, I have messaged you.

fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2