Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My finished (for now) bench and some trees

+2
arihato
NickJ
6 posters

Go down

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  Empty My finished (for now) bench and some trees

Post  NickJ Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:34 pm

A few of you asked for a pic of my bench once I'd stained it so here it is complete with screening and some trees! Smile

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  2014-010

Most of the trees are pre bonsai or young uns to practice and experiment on for a while and an azalea I rescued from death at Tesco for 50p lol.

NickJ

Back to top Go down

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  Empty Re: My finished (for now) bench and some trees

Post  arihato Thu May 01, 2014 12:50 am

That looks very sturdy and neat, I proficy that it will need expansion very soon  Rolling Eyes 
arihato
arihato

Back to top Go down

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  Empty Re: My finished (for now) bench and some trees

Post  NickJ Thu May 01, 2014 1:26 pm

I agree! Lol. I'm limited for space but think I can get away with a bit of extension

NickJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Ogranaja Thu May 01, 2014 2:09 pm

That bastard Smile

Come join our club. We'd love to see your plants. We have a major club auction coming up on May 18th and the Triangle Bonsai Expo in early June.

Great buys!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Thu May 01, 2014 4:11 pm

Think you may have posted on the wrong thread Sam.;-)
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  BobbyLane Thu May 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Great job of making the most out of limited space, looks great. Might be able to fit some ShoHin and Mame in between the gaps Laughing 
BobbyLane
BobbyLane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Ogranaja Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

fiona wrote:Think you may have posted on the wrong thread Sam.;-)

LOL I went schizophrenic for a moment. Sorry about that.

Great bench though. Smart use of space.
Have a great weekend!!!
Sam
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  daudelus Fri May 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Beautiful job on the stain... it finishes it well and it looks great with your trees!
daudelus
daudelus

Back to top Go down

Post  NickJ Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Well as predicted, my collection has grown a lot and the bench has been extended Smile
I haven't stained it yet but thought I'd update this

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  20150410

I added some cheap solar lighting for night time effect too which I rather like

My finished (for now) bench and some trees  20150411

NickJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down