Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CHARM OF SURPRISE

5 posters

Go down

THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  Empty THE CHARM OF SURPRISE

Post  maremmano Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 pm

suisekista a good addition to knowing how to look for must have knowledge of the raw material, then it must be able to exploit the stone, its color, as seen in these photos, after having brushed the stones tend to take the dark color, since the brush d 'steel, in reality their color is different, it is a surprise!

THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  117THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  212THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  311THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  411THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  512THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  612THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  812THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  912THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1011THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1111THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1211THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1310THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1411THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1510THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1710THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1811THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  1911THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  2010
maremmano
maremmano

Back to top Go down

THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  Empty Re: THE CHARM OF SURPRISE

Post  KennedyMarx Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Very nice! Seeing these is inspiring me to go hiking and find some of my own stones.
KennedyMarx
KennedyMarx

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

I find it fascinating that you can find stones in the ground. Mine has always come from extensively walking the rivers or ocean beaches. I know desserts are a famous place to haunt, but have never tried that opportunity.

Thanks for sharing Smile
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  maremmano Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:51 pm

thanks for the comments,,dick benbow you know we have quite the opposite, people are looking in the hills or in the mountains (sedimentary rocks), are touted a few years that research into rivers, streams,
maremmano
maremmano

Back to top Go down

THE CHARM OF SURPRISE  Empty Beautiful stones!

Post  lennard Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Very beautiful stones you have there - to me it would almost be like treasure hunting!

Lennard
lennard
lennard

Back to top Go down

Post  maremmano Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 pm

it is true, lennard, is this is the thing that you love more, research, the environment, the beautiful things of nature,
maremmano
maremmano

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier de Lapeyre Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:17 am

Wow  Shocked 
Thanks for sharing
Xavier de Lapeyre
Xavier de Lapeyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content