Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips

4 posters

Go down

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Empty Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips

Post  yogesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi,
this ficus is with me from last three years and have been under training from 1.5 years only.
Please help in styling and tips on growing it fast..

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips <a href=Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Img_2013" />
Hi,
this ficus is with me from last three years and have been under training from 1.5 years only.
Please help in styling and tips on growing it fast..

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips <a href=Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Img_2010" />

suggested back
Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips <a href=Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Img_2014" />
yogesh
yogesh

Back to top Go down

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Empty Re: Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips

Post  amanluthra688 Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi
I may sugest that the trunk needs more growth. Plant in the ground for
Some year. Or plant in a big pot.
amanluthra688
amanluthra688

Back to top Go down

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Empty Ficus Help

Post  bonsaisr Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:58 pm

I second that. Your basic shape is OK. Just keep the upper branches shorter than the lower ones & don't let the growth get too dense. Come back in 2015.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips Empty Re: Ficus - Help Styling and Growing Tips

Post  yogesh Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:21 pm

sure..
any suggestion in styling is welcome
yogesh
yogesh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

yog wrote:sure..
any suggestion in styling is welcome

The reason no styling suggestions were brought up is because this needs to grow without any styling done to it. Styling will only slow it down in growth.

Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down