Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bonsais

2 posters

Go down

My bonsais Empty My bonsais

Post  Rakesh Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:06 am

Hello bonsai friends,  how are you all? These new bonsais are mine and in traning. I am not so happy with my pictures so maybe some one can give me some advice. And comments are welcome. This is a liguster . I bought a small cutting of this from someone a few years ago and I made 10 cuttings of it. after some time I put them in a bigger pot and again after a while they where planted in the ground for I think 3 years. I take them out 5 mounths ago and a few days ago I did the first styling.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   My bonsais Ligust11                                                                                                                                                                                                                     after first  styling                                                                                                                                                                                                                    My bonsais 100_7710                                                                                                                                                                                                                       this one is a shohin G-melina that I have for 3 years now.                                                                                                                                                                                                                        My bonsais G-meli10                                                                                                                                                                                                                       My bonsais Bougai10.     This is a bougainvillea that 4 years ago I bougt for US 8.                                                                                                                                      Also an G-melina.  My bonsais G-meli11. My bonsais Caramo10. Caramona. My bonsais Caramo11.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     So friend be free to give me comments to improve my bonsai.     Regards Rakesh

Rakesh

Back to top Go down

My bonsais Empty Re: My bonsais

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Rakesh,

perhaps less wire, more Grow and Clip [ Lingnan ] and much larger pots or ground growing with colanders.

If I remember correctly both Carmona and Gmelina, don't recover too well from wire scars.

Good shapes, but you need thicker trunks and the foliage will get even denser.
Perhaps some sort of drawn projected plan ?
Thanks for showing.
Later.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down