Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me, or Does it Seem

+16
bhellige47
gman
matt addie
Velodog2
slowly but surely
bonsai monkey
cram
John Quinn
greerhw
Kev Bailey
Norma
pootsie
Lazaro Quintino
Mike Pollock
JimLewis
Michael T
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is it just me, or Does it Seem - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it just me, or Does it Seem

Post  Gæst Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Two ideas_

A Shohin category and a display category would be nice to have bounce

Regards
Morten

Gæst

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or Does it Seem - Page 3 Empty Re: Is it just me, or Does it Seem

Post  Kev Bailey Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks Morten, they are now on the list. cheers
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:45 pm

morten albek wrote: A Shohin category and a display category would be nice to have
Good call, Morten (and thanks for agreeing, Kev).

I am assuming that the display section would be (a) open to trees of all sizes, and (b) not restricted just to pictures of items after they've featured in formal shows and exhibitions. I would like it to be used for people to flag up new ideas for how they might display trees (indivdually or otherwise) and I can see many many new and innovative display ideas coming through here.

That in addition, no doubt, to lengthy debates on it's the Japanese way of displaying or the wrong way!

Now there's a starter for ten for the new board. Twisted Evil
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:03 pm

morten albek wrote:Two ideas_

Regards
Morten
Could'nt agree more. Excellent idea. A word of cautoin though. I've looked at some other sites and whilst they're very good, I think there are too many categories. Split them up too much and you'll start missing good posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kev Bailey Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Ah Will, just to clarify, I'm asking for suggestions for the new website, not additional areas areas on the forum. Both Shohin and Display posts fit neatly into the existing Bonsai category.

As well as areas on the new site, I'm open to requests for any other articles etc. Suggestions of interactive projects would be appreciated too. I'm already planning Photo competitions with the membership rating shots in a Poll.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bonsai monkey Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:24 pm

morten albek wrote:

Regards
Morten

Fantastic idea Morten, and thanx for taking it on board Kev cheers

More fuel to my out of cotrol Shohin bushfire,
Regards,
Simon
bonsai monkey
bonsai monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:09 am

[/quote]

Fantastic idea Morten, and thanx for taking it on board Kev cheers

More fuel to my out of cotrol Shohin bushfire,
Regards,
Simon[/quote]
Shohin bushfire!!.... out of control??...... Barely enough to warm your cockles!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gæst Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:20 am

[quote="will baddeley"]
Shohin bushfire!!.... out of control??...... Barely enough to warm your cockles!

Less is more - depending on the item of course Laughing

- Morten

Gæst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum