Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam

4 posters

Go down

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam Empty Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam

Post  José Ramón Thu May 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I´m just looking for an american hornbeam or laxiflora hornbeam please!
José Ramón
José Ramón

Back to top Go down

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam Empty Re: Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam

Post  fiona Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Could you perhaps explain what you mean please? Are you looking for advice on how to style them? Or are you trying to find somewhere to buy them?

Thanks.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam Empty Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam

Post  José Ramón Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Hi Fiona! Sorry me, I´m new and my english is not good!
José Ramón
José Ramón

Back to top Go down

Post  José Ramón Thu May 23, 2013 5:17 pm

I mean i want to buy an american hornbeam with musclewood
José Ramón
José Ramón

Back to top Go down

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam Empty Re: Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam

Post  fiona Thu May 23, 2013 6:33 pm

If you tell us where you live in Spain, maybe some of our Spanish members can tell you where the nearest bonsai suppliers are.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  augustine Sat May 25, 2013 5:18 am

Jose,

We collect many nice American Hornbeams here in the mid-Atlantic region of the US but I don't think we can ship them to Spain.

You should however be able to get Korean, Japanese and Orientalis hornbeams in Europe. Find a bonsai supplier and/or a bonsai club.

But if you ever move to the US, I promise to get you an Amer. Hornbeam Very Happy

Best,

Augustine
central MD
USA

augustine

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Mon May 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Can one of our Spanish members give him any information on where he could get these trees in Spain?

José, please tell us where in Spain you live so we can narrow the search down. Thanks.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  José Ramón Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Hello Fiona. I live in Cantabria. It´s the north of Spain.

Thank you very much!
José Ramón
José Ramón

Back to top Go down

Carpinus laxiflora and american hornbeam Empty Hornbeam

Post  bonsaisr Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 am

With a little patience, you can probably get similar results with European or Asian hornbeam. And an American tree might not adapt to your climate.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down