Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America

3 posters

Go down

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Empty Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America

Post  abedini Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Hi

Jerry was in Chile on November 2008, He made a workshop teach a lot of things to all of Us. That is the first time all the bonsai clubs in Santiago was together in one place.
Thanks Jerry for a great time and to share all about bonsai
Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Worksh10

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Worksh11

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Worksh12
abedini
abedini

Back to top Go down

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Empty Re: Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America

Post  abedini Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Worksh13
abedini
abedini

Back to top Go down

Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America Empty Re: Jerry Meislik in Chile, South America

Post  Tom Simonyi Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi, Jerry:

Very nice looking trees, and you look very well yourself, my friend....time has been good to you.

Please reply at your convenience regarding information about the pictured trees.

Best regards,
Tom
Tom Simonyi
Tom Simonyi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry Meislik Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:38 am

I believe the first tree is an Elm. But the second I believe is a native Chilean tree. Will have to wait for Prof. Bedini to enlighten us.
Tom, Thanks for your kind words.
PS Chile is a wonderful country with warm people and fabulous bonsai and bonsai lovers.
Jerry
www.bonsaihunk.us
Jerry Meislik
Jerry Meislik

Back to top Go down

Post  abedini Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Yes erry You are corret
Best regards
abedini
abedini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down