Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pots and DIY

5 posters

Go down

pots and DIY Empty pots and DIY

Post  planetabarro Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Maceta y bricolaje

Un amigo me ha encargado macetas para roca y tanuki. He pensado este sistema, utilizando epoxi, tuercas, arandelas metálicas y de caucho. También he construido un soporte en la maceta. Funciona muy bien

La tercera tiene un esmalte azul mate-levemente satinado. Todas son de alta temperatura

A friend has asked me to rock and tanuki pots. I thought this system, using epoxy, nuts, rubber and metal washers. I have also built a stand in the pot. Works great

The third has a matt-slightly glossy blue glaze. All are high temperature

[img]pots and DIY Img-2010[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2011[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2013[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2014[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2015[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2016[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2017[/img]

[img]pots and DIY Img-2018[/img]
planetabarro
planetabarro

Back to top Go down

pots and DIY Empty Re: pots and DIY

Post  KennedyMarx Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 am

That's very clever. I've never seen a pot with deadwood or stone mounted into it like that.
KennedyMarx
KennedyMarx

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 pm

I wonder what would happen if (when) the pot froze?
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  planetabarro Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Hola KENNEDY ¡muchas gracias! los derechos de autor son míos Very Happy thank you very much! copyrights are mine Very Happy

Hola JIMLEWIS Las macetas están cocidas a 1260º, el hielo no es problema . Además los sistemas de anclaje permiten un poco de movimiento, hay algo de hueco, así que tampoco sería problema

The pots are fired at 1260 ° celsius, the ice is not a problem. Besides anchoring systems allow some movement, there is something hollow, so it would not be problem

saludos
regards

planetabarro
planetabarro

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Great work, very very good idea, it means that the wood has only a small amount of contact with the soil, top idea!!!

Regards Chris
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

pots and DIY Empty BEAUTIFUL POTS / BONITAS MACETAS!

Post  ho2cultcha Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:22 am

wow! son muy lindas tus macetas con palos. uso mucho palo muerto en mis macetas y siempre es una lucha cuando se pudren y caen. me esta dando muchos ideas y soluciones! gracias!

your deadwood pots are real beautiful and what a great concept. i'm always using deadwood in my pots and i've constantly struggled w/ them rotting and falling over. you're giving me some great ideas. thanks!

ho2cultcha

Back to top Go down

Post  planetabarro Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm

ho2cultcha , Chris gracias!

Me alegro de que os sirva la idea. Un detalle: la base de la madera muerta solo está cubierta por 2-3 mm de tierra y está sellada con expoy

I'm glad to serve you the idea. A detail: the base of the deadwood is covered by only 2-3 mm of soil and is sealed with expoy

saludos
regards
planetabarro
planetabarro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down