Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders

+8
Cockroach
Jkd2572
kauaibonsai
Just Mike
dick benbow
gman
Walter Pall
Robert Steven
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders  - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:43 pm

jun wrote:
Robert Steven wrote:Thanks Jun... Maybe I will need you to come to help for the re-styling... Very Happy

Sure! sure! but, maybe not in re styling scratch But I will help you clean up your yard instead. just let me know... seriously.

regards,
jun Smile

In fact, this was what I'd like to say... Wink
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders  - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders

Post  Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks Robert!

I'll see you soon again.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  newzealandteatree Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Robert, my heart ache when I saw the flood. I hope your trees survive. Lots of hardworks but I am confident u will get thru this.

Regards,

CJ
newzealandteatree
newzealandteatree

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks CJ. I am sure they will be doing well and hope will not take too long to recover....
BTW, I heart about the fire somewhere in Aussie, any problem with you and our friends there ? Hope you are all safe...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Hans van Meer. Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi Robert,
it was nice to finaly meet you at noelanders before the show started! I would have liked to talk to you some more but I had to leave in a hurry! So may bey next time when we meet some were in Bonsai land!!!! Hope the water will go down soon, you guy's need some "Dutch" water engineers to prevent this in the future!!! Wink
Stay safe,
Cheers,
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.
Hans van Meer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi Hans,

It was a great pleasure to meet you, hope to meet you again soemwhere...
Indeed the Dutch built a good drainage system for the old Batavia..but... Suspect
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  newzealandteatree Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:14 am

Robert, I am safe. The huge bush fires are in the Eastern States. We do have some smaller ones this year. However I am far away from the bush fire.

Regards.

CJ
newzealandteatree
newzealandteatree

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi Robert.

Going back to the number 2 tree you styled. I am just curious, How would you pot this tree in its current position (tilted). The base of the tree seems to be diagonally straight, and thus, if planted as a cascade/semi in a regular pot there will be to diagonal straight bottom without movement.
I like the tree in itself but in a regular pot it would be a different story, I am trying imagine it in its regular position (upright) and a possible tree trunk windswept raft is also possible (maybe)....just curious.

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:04 am

I was suggesting a hand-made natural shape pot following the movement. Something similar to this...

My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders  - Page 2 _mg_8115
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Walter Pall Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 am

This one of my Mateusz Grobelny pots would fit well, even in size it's just right.

My First Demo on Pines - Noelanders  - Page 2 08_04_11
Walter Pall
Walter Pall

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 am

Very nice pot Walter.
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2