Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník

2 posters

Go down

Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník Empty Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník Empty Re: Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník

Post  Sakaki Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Pavel,

Whenever I saw a new thread started by you, I say "OK, no need to check this thread, simply skip it.... 'cos I know it is just another EXCEPTIONAL, WONDERFUL, EYE-PLEASING bla bla bla.... work by Pavel." But I cannot resist and click on the thread each time. Smile

This time I have a question for you, and I would be happy if you have time to answer:
If it would be inevitable to choose picture 1 as front, would you style it in a similar way? Or what would be your alternate sketch for this inevitable front?

Thanks
Taner
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník Empty Re: Pinus mugo - semi cascade - owner Roman Nieslaník

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi Taner
Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Photo No. 1 on the tree diverges significantly backward. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Pavel Slovák wrote: Hi Taner
Thank you for your nice coments. Very Happy
Photo No. 1 on the tree diverges significantly backward. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel

I know, it is clearly seen in pictures. That's why my question may sound foolish. But I wonder what would be your challenging idea Smile
I have a tree of which usual front (that must be set as front as per classical bonsai rules) is not so impressive, but the tree moves backward if I choose back side (that is more impressive) as front.

We, the guys, usually like an ogle from an attractive woman, but what if she does not ogle us though she is a magnum opus from every angle? Smile
A stupid question? Smile
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavel Slovák Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi Taner
If one were to use, there must be a compromise, and perhaps a change in composition.
Setting the front side but not necessarily according to the basic rules of bonsai, but basic aesthetic rules. That for many people may not be the same unfortunately. Depth composition, movement, etc. We can repair or modify such nebari. But it's a big deal to change a beautiful and natural movement in the inner arc of the old pine trunk without damaging Wabi. I hope you understand me. Very Happy

Greetings Pavel
Pavel Slovák
Pavel Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakaki Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 pm

I understand you well, Mr. Pavel Smile
Thank you for your precious time & for your sharings!

Taner
Sakaki
Sakaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am

Pavel Slovák wrote:
Hi all

Today I worked first styling yamadori Pinus mugo.

it was just asking to be styling like that, obvious but still very carefully executed work ! Oops, you did it again ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down