Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy

3 posters

Go down

VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy Empty VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy

Post  Sebastijan Sandev Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:42 pm

I have removed Croatian translation from this video...that was very time consuming to watch. That leaves only WP speaking but makes this video appear put together from pieces. That is something I couldn't avoid...still it is better than listening Croatian translation every two or three sentences.
Great video for everyone with interest in bonsai, must-see-hear for begginers...I would say...legendary lecture

Sebastijan Sandev
Sebastijan Sandev

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy Empty Re: VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy

Post  dick benbow Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:58 pm

thanks for the effort to get this avaiable for everyone....Smile
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy Empty Re: VIDEO: A legendary lecture held by Walter Pall in Kastela 2008 - from basics to philosophy

Post  Sam Ogranaja Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:13 pm

dick benbow wrote:thanks for the effort to get this avaiable for everyone....Smile

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Can't wait to see this in full.

Have a great week!!!!
Sam Ogranaja
Sam Ogranaja

Back to top Go down

Post  dick benbow Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

I feel motivated to comment on the relative age of the audience , that i saw in the video to hear walter. Young! here in my neck of the world, most are seniors. Think it's a real bonus to have folks interested that have the time ahead to really work a tree to fruition.
dick benbow
dick benbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down