Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by

4 posters

Go down

100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by Empty 100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm

My Son is offering a free download of over 100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music, I create bonsai in my workshop to this.

You can get it Here and its free... no login...no email req... no registering... no advertising... no spam... NOTHING...just free.

Back to top Go down

100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by Empty Re: 100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by

Post  Bob Pressler Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks Tony and thanks to your son as well.
Bob Pressler
Bob Pressler

Back to top Go down

100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by Empty Re: 100 minutes of blissful ambient and classical music to create Bonsai by

Post  Bob Pressler Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 pm

I spent the last hour or so listening and working on trees a little mellow but nice.
Bob Pressler
Bob Pressler

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

I'll have to give this a try tomorrow. Smile

Thanks!
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  yamasuri Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Very relaxing...thanks Tony
yamasuri
yamasuri

Back to top Go down

Post  John Quinn Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

I've always liked the Philip Glass composition heard near the beginning.
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down