Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Bonsai Today back issues...

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Bonsai Today back issues... Empty Looking for Bonsai Today back issues...

Post  Poink88 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I started compiling Bonsai Today mags and have 94 ordered. I would love to complete my set if possible and any leads (except the super expensive eBay ones) would be much appreciated. If you have any of those listed below and willing to part with it, please PM me. I don't care if they have crease or folds, as long as they are still in decent condition & complete.

BTW, I got as much from Stone Lantern as I can already.

I am looking for the following (14)(11) issues: ( I will edit this list as I get them)

Thank you! cheers

Last edited by Poink88 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bonsai Today back issues... Empty Re: Looking for Bonsai Today back issues...

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Dario,

see what Amazon has to offer.
Later.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Looking for Bonsai Today back issues... Empty Re: Looking for Bonsai Today back issues...

Post  Poink88 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Khaimraj Seepersad wrote:Dario,

see what Amazon has to offer.
Later.
Khaimraj

Did that already too but will keep checking. I just left some (4 I think) that I feel are way over priced.

Thanks!
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Scratched #14 and #28 off the list Smile
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  stagz Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:05 am

kaizen bonsai has alot of the 1-30 area issues. good choice with they mags, they are a great read. the masters edition pines and junipers, and "the magician" kimura are awesome books/huge mags that are part of bonsai today
stagz
stagz

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:53 am

stagz wrote:kaizen bonsai has alot of the 1-30 area issues. good choice with they mags, they are a great read.
Thanks, I will check it out. cheers I am afraid the shipping might cost too much though.

stagz wrote:the masters edition pines and junipers, and "the magician" kimura are awesome books/huge mags that are part of bonsai today
Already ordered those including the Shohin book. Smile
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  stagz Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:42 pm

shipping isnt bad at all i just ordered 200$ worth of stuff and shipping was 12$. though it takes about a week to 2 weeks to ship here. ive ordered a lot from them, great people. yea i got the masters pine, juniper, shohin book, nick lenz collecting in the wild, and kimura the magician as a package deal for 59$ a while ago from stone lantern, it wads such a good deal i couldnt pass it up!
stagz
stagz

Back to top Go down

Post  stagz Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 pm

also the bonsai today mags at kaizen bonsai are under the "bargain basement" tab on the left side of the web page
stagz
stagz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down