Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryuga bonsai tools

5 posters

Go down

Ryuga bonsai tools Empty Ryuga bonsai tools

Post  jake4bonsai Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:36 am

Could someone please direct me to a place i can accually purchase ryuga bonsai tools and not just read reviews? Everywhere i go all i can find is reviews or people talking about how great and how affordable ryuga tools are. I want my own! Lol. I went to joshua roths site and he has all the tools listed but it doesnt let me see any prices or purchase options. I dont know if maybe my phone or an old program or what the deal is but id like to own a set of these tools in time for fall work. And i wouldnt mind hearing a little more feedback from owners of these tools. Thanks!
jake4bonsai
jake4bonsai

Back to top Go down

Ryuga bonsai tools Empty Re: Ryuga bonsai tools

Post  Rui Marques Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:14 pm

In Portugal, you have luso-bonsai.com

Rui Marques
Rui Marques

Back to top Go down

Post  Bob Pressler Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:30 pm

jake4bonsai wrote:Could someone please direct me to a place i can accually purchase ryuga bonsai tools and not just read reviews? Everywhere i go all i can find is reviews or people talking about how great and how affordable ryuga tools are. I want my own! Lol. I went to joshua roths site and he has all the tools listed but it doesnt let me see any prices or purchase options. I dont know if maybe my phone or an old program or what the deal is but id like to own a set of these tools in time for fall work. And i wouldnt mind hearing a little more feedback from owners of these tools. Thanks!

I think you need to get them through a Joshua Roth reseller not directly from them. If you contact them they should be able to help you find one. I know about a or so month ago they did not have the prices or were they ready to send to resellers. It may be different now.
Bob Pressler
Bob Pressler

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:25 pm

Jake, I have sent you a PM about this with some possible links.

In general, I am wary of this type of thread as discussion of tools is always very subjective - what may be a wonder device to one person is exactly the opposite to another. I also hope that anyone who responds to this thread will do so on the basis of first-hand experience rather than hearsay as I really don't want to be reading the same sort of rubbish that appeared on another forum about a particular tool a year or so back.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Steven Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Jake, you can go to their official website www.ryugabonsaitools.blogspot.com They have their agents list in different countries...
Robert Steven
Robert Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down