Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai for the Disabled

+17
Kirk
Jkd2572
Todd Ellis
Billy M. Rhodes
Joe Hatfield
dick benbow
lordy
my nellie
Norma
David Brunner
Kev Bailey
JimLewis
Bob Pressler
Sam Ogranaja
Steven
Poink88
bonsaisr
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled - Page 3 Empty Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  bonsaisr Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 pm

Muscle spasms have nothing to do with arthritis pain. I'm glad you folks are finding something that works. I think the magnesium malate helps, but I won't know for sure until I do a big wiring job.
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  Leo Schordje Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Just got home last night (gave an orchid talk in Michigan) the spelling of the diclofenac sodium gel 1% is really Voltaren. Its made by Novartis for distribution in the USA.

Sorry, other than possibly medical marijuana I have no clue what is available and practical for the muscle spasms. I get them too, and it is a problem. Medical marijuana is not practical here, even though Illinois did make it legal, it won't be available until middle of 2014. The regulations are complex, and exclude a lot of the conditions that it may actually help with, beyond just escaping reality. Very Happy 
Leo Schordje
Leo Schordje

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled - Page 3 Empty Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  bonsaisr Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 am

I rewired my shohin larch yesterday. Those things are made of rubber and you never stop wiring. Evil or Very Mad 
I had a few muscle spasms, but nowhere near what I used to get. So I would definitely recommend trying the magnesium malate.
Now if my favorite Chinese restaurant would just upgrade their bathroom, I would be happy. Bagpiper 
Iris
bonsaisr
bonsaisr

Back to top Go down

Bonsai for the Disabled - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonsai for the Disabled

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3