Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source.

3 posters

Go down

Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source. Empty Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source.

Post  Poink88 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Anyone know a good source of oriental hornbeam pre-bonsai in the US? Please note that I am not interested on starting from seeds.

Please PM or post here if you can help.

Thank you.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source. Empty Re: Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source.

Post  Leo Schordje Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:35 pm

try Evergreen Gardenworks (Brent Walston) email if it is not currently listed on the availability page. He occasionally has ones and twos of pre-bonsai that are further along in development.
http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/
Leo Schordje
Leo Schordje

Back to top Go down

Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source. Empty Re: Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source.

Post  Poink88 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks Leo. I just sent Brent an email.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Oriental Hornbeam (Carpinus Orientalis) source. Empty Carpinus laxiflora?

Post  RKatzin Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 am

If you're meaning Carpinus laxiflora, which is Oriental Hornbeam, you can get a 2'-3' size for $15US+ at Forest Farm. They also have tube size Carpinus henryana, which is Chinese Hornbeam, for ten bucks a pop. Rick
RKatzin
RKatzin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poink88 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 am

Rick,

Thanks but I really like to try Carpinus Orientalis and they are different.
Poink88
Poink88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down