Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Phempis redesign

+5
moyogijohn
Sam Ogranaja
Poink88
vev
Andre Beaurain
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twisted Phempis redesign - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisted Phempis redesign

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:17 am

Jesse wrote:I like this tree very much. Like Dick, I too loved the original version of this tree though I can't articulate exactly why nearly as well as Dick did so I'll leave it at that. I caught my breath a bit when I saw that branch removed but after the initial shock passed I saw that I liked the new version very, very much. I love your work Jun and I'm impressed by the willingness to take action so readily. I love it. I probably tend to towards the other end of the spectrum. I would describe my bonsai style as 'Paralysis by analysis', hahaha. Well done Jun.

thank you Jesse,

...For me, It's always making the decision that matters, and I am always prepared to accept what ever the outcome might be. being BRAVE or being a FOOL, that is the only two outcome I expect from the decisions I do, like for the tree above. BUT I always make sure that I have some future plan and back up plan to my foolishness or braveness....mostly to my foolishness. hehehe. Razz

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Twisted Phempis redesign - Page 2 Empty Re: Twisted Phempis redesign

Post  Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:23 am

Robert Steven wrote:
jun wrote:
Sam Ogranaja wrote:Good job Jun. Much improved. I see a hint of Robert Steven in your work. I think it's a huge compliment to pay such respects to a well known master. Well done.

Have a great week!
Sam

Really? Suspect I was applying as student at his class...but the classroom is full already. Razz Wink

It is expensive in Japan and I heard some bad news going on in some bonsai classes there...So will wait for Robert's class to open up again hehehe.

Thanks Sam!

regards,
jun Smile

I am not cheap either Jun..and I can also be very rude to my students as well...hehe.... Evil or Very Mad

I can take your rudeness, if you are taking me along to those establishments opened only at night...hehehe. Suspect

regards,
jun Smile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2