Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC

5 posters

Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC

Post  actubonsai Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 am

I open a new topic to share with you the photos i've made in japan last year during the shikoku bonsaï tour with the association shikoku muchujin.

The first one is a pinus thunbergii to sold at ritsurin koen garden :

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Pin-noir00

More photos on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/05/album-photo-pinus-thunbergii/

Guillaume

Last edited by actubonsai on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am; edited 6 times in total
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Re: Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC

Post  Luis Nbt Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Thanks for the pictures, beautiful trees

Luis Nbt

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Wow

Post  Mowgonie Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Now THATS what i call a bonsai! Very beautiful and awesome character!

Mowgonie

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Re: Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 am

An other one, a flowering quince shohin (chaenomeles). Photos taken at shunshoen, the garden of Koji Hiramatsu in kinashi.

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Chaenomeles-shohin01
More photos on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/07/album-photo-bonsai-chaenomeles/

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm

A pine at ritsurin garden, but i don't know if it is a red pine or a black pine.

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Pin-shari1
More photos of the details of the shari on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/08/album-photo-pin-et-shari/

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  DangerousBry Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 am

For me... This tree has everything.
Style, grace and beautiful movement!!!

Thanks for the great pictures, blogs great too, keep the coming!

Cheers
Bryan
DangerousBry
DangerousBry

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:27 am

Thank you very much.

Today i will show you a professionnal stand at the aspac with only wonderfull shohin.

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Stand-shohin-01

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Stand-shohin-09
More photos on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/09/un-stand-de-shohin-a-laspac/

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Crataegus shohin at shunshoen nuresery

Post  actubonsai Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 am

actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Asia-Pacific convention trees after demonstration

Post  actubonsai Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

You can find some photos of the trees after the demonstration at the convention.

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Aspac-demonstration-tree-08
More photos on my blog : http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/12/aspac-les-bonsai-des-demonstrations/
With the shimpaku worked by Mr KIMURA, the buerger forest of Mr TAKEYAMA, the big satsuki by Mr ISOBE...

The videos coming soon (^_^)
Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:12 am

The video of the buerger forest made by Mr TAKEYAMA at th asia-pacific convention :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 am

The tree of the demonstration of Mr Toru SUZUKI :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Cette magnifique! Merci!
Todd
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Thank you Todd.

Now the shimpaku worked by Mr KIMURA :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

An azalea satsuki workend by Mr Shigeo Isobe :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Empty Photos of demonstration at ASPAC

Post  actubonsai Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Bonsaï in Japan - update 21janv12 : video demonstration ASPAC Demo-iura-08
You can find more photos of the demonstration of Mr Takashi Iura et Mr Isao Omachi on a big shimpaku at the asia-pascific convention on my blog :
http://actubonsai.com/2012/01/18/demonstration-convention-asie-pacifique-takashi-iura-isao-omachi/

The video coming soon.
Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

The video is too big, crashing youtube server... Question

So i create another one, the demonstration of Mr Yukio Hirose.

Enjoy, Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:49 pm

The video of the demonstration :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Mr Kimura at ASPAC :

Guillaume
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Todd Ellis Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you for showing these great videos!
Todd Ellis
Todd Ellis

Back to top Go down

Post  actubonsai Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Thank you very much.
actubonsai
actubonsai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down