Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos

+6
petit-arbre
Rob Kempinski
Nik Rozman
landerloos
fiona
Kev Bailey
10 posters

Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:41 am

jonkatzmail wrote:Awww.... I tried to watch the videos and it says it can't find the page when I go to any of them.... Sad
Hi Jon, that was a LIVE video stream... you could only watch as It happens. However they are available NOW if you look further down the page. on the link http://www.livestream.com/bonsaisensei (there is an advert you must watch as as payback)

I arrived home very late last night... rather whacked... however... I am currently uploading Movies to You Tube of the whole show. This will be available later today as they are ALL HD.

Last edited by tony on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:32 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty Re: Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos

Post  Kev Bailey Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks for an excellent report Tony. I look forward to seeing the videos. I know how long they take to edit and upload and appreciate all your effort.
Kev Bailey
Kev Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty First Video

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

This is a short Video

long video

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty Re: Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos

Post  fiona Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Glad it was all worth the trip. I'm going to grab a cup of tea and spend some time looking at the videos now.
fiona
fiona

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty Bonsai Autumn MOvies and Photos

Post  Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:24 pm

As Part of the Bonsai Autumn event in Switzerland Marc Noelander, was tasked to restyle a Japanese 5 needle white Pine. here is a movie of him wiring just one of the large branches. It looks like the movie has been speeded up... it has not, Marc works FAST

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

This post has been split as the previous threat was broadcast Live from the event. This is now Post event and therefore better suited to this section. The original post is here

Here are the artists and participants from the show... just look how young many of them are me included clown

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos The_ga10

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks for the vids Tony, nice trees seen some of them before.
Is that Mauro I can hear in the background?

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:16 pm

landerloos wrote:Thanks for the vids Tony, nice trees seen some of them before.
Is that Mauro I can hear in the background? Peter

ha yes tiz Mauro in the background... I tried to film before the event opened on Sunday morning when nobody was there... but Mauro Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  landerloos Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I know what you mean Tony, if Mauro is around Bagpiper well, let me put it like this, you dont have to see him, you know he is there hahahahahaha.

Peter
landerloos
landerloos

Back to top Go down

Post  Nik Rozman Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:15 pm

It sure was a great event and will be missed in the bonsai world. You can find some more pics on my blog.
Nik Rozman
Nik Rozman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Nice trees and thanks for posting Tony.

What type of tree is it with the compound leaf that won the Sondepreiz?

PS I can't figure why they call it Bonsai Autumn in August. It's 98 degrees on this side of the Northern hemisphere. What a Face
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  petit-arbre Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:51 pm

the sonderpreis was for the Pistacia lentiscus de Marija Hajdić and Andrija Zokić

It is a very impressive tree which have more potential for the next few year.

see their blog here : http://www.animabonsai.com/

petit-arbre

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 am

Hi Andrija... THIS is why I have not posted any photos... YOURS are much better... you have a better camera... can you post the group shot from your camera too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Kempinski Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Is that Randy Knight I see in the back?
Was he collecting in Europe?
Or maybe a bar crawl? Twisted Evil
Rob Kempinski
Rob Kempinski

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Rob Kempinski wrote:Is that Randy Knight I see in the back?
Was he collecting in Europe?
Or maybe a bar crawl? Twisted Evil

Ha ha ha... that made me laugh out loud Rob... that was fun in Gent... Randy was under watch from his other half so not exactly a bar crawl...

He is 'on tour' with Walter drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Budi Sulistyo Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Hi Rob,

It was a real great time in Switzerland.
I will send the report on BCI in Vietnam soon.

Regards,
Budi
Budi Sulistyo
Budi Sulistyo

Back to top Go down

Bonsai Autumn Movies (videos) and Photos Empty SALUDOS A TONI

Post  ANZA Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Un abrazo TONY, veo muy buenos arboles en este foro, me gusta aunque soy nuevo, espero poder colaborar con ustedes

supongo que sabes quien soy, y si no es asi ya lo iras descubriendo

un abrazo
ANZA
ANZA

Back to top Go down

Post  carlos Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 pm

If i am not mistaken, the first two trees were originally styled by Takeo Kawabe.

carlos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down