Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai?

2 posters

Go down

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai? Empty What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai?

Post  GemMoses Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Halo friends in IBC... could you share what tools you are using in creating dead wood? some tips is appreciated.... thanx...
GemMoses
GemMoses

Back to top Go down

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai? Empty Re: What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai?

Post  mike page Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 am

The image is a die grinder and my collection of bits. This is my favorite carving tool. Sometimes I use a small electric chainsaw.
If you decide to go this route, I'll be glad to post a few tips to help you get started. I've been using power tools to carve bonsai for more than 25 years, and I still have all my fingers. Very Happy

Mike

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai? Z-tool11

A link to an image of a Hollywood juniper I carved years ago.

https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t2305-juniper-on-rock?highlight=mike+page
mike page
mike page

Back to top Go down

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai? Empty Re: What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai?

Post  GemMoses Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:02 pm

mike page wrote:The image is a die grinder and my collection of bits. This is my favorite carving tool. Sometimes I use a small electric chainsaw.
If you decide to go this route, I'll be glad to post a few tips to help you get started. I've been using power tools to carve bonsai for more than 25 years, and I still have all my fingers. Very Happy

Mike

What to use when creating dead wood on bonsai? Z-tool11

A link to an image of a Hollywood juniper I carved years ago.

https://ibonsaiclub.forumotion.com/t2305-juniper-on-rock?highlight=mike+page

Hi mike,

Thank you for such a generous help... i think, im going to go with your route...i hope you could give me some more tips regarding this matter...Thanx again in advance...

Gexx
GemMoses
GemMoses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down