Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive

3 posters

Go down

Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive Empty Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive

Post  yenling Fri May 15, 2009 2:03 am

In no particular order who might be the top ten most known bonsai artists in Japan today? I don't mean to get into a heated debate over who's is who, I just like looking at their trees.

Currently I know of:
Shinji Suzuki
&
Kimura

yenling

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive Empty Re: Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive

Post  JimLewis Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 am

According to . . . ?
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive Empty Re: Top 10 Most Known Bonsai Artists in Japan: Currently Alive

Post  John Quinn Fri May 15, 2009 3:26 am

Kunio Kobayashi would be on that list...
John Quinn
John Quinn

Back to top Go down

Post  yenling Fri May 15, 2009 4:14 am

JimLewis wrote:According to . . . ?

according to you. I'm not trying to get all political here or stir anything up, i guess I should have just asked, what bonsai artists in Japan do you like a lot?

yenling

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Fri May 15, 2009 1:53 pm

That's OK. I'm not wed to the "Japanese-ness" of bonsai, and don't pay much attention to who is doing what over there. When I visit, I do as many trees and as possible, but again, I don't fix on the personalities involved.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down