Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover

2 posters

Go down

Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover Empty Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Warning. This e-book title "The ancient art of bonsai: by Amburo Kato Kimura " (the author must be very experienced :-) appears around the Internet and on Facebook. I have tried to track it because it only is a downloadable version, and mysteriously it is removed several places due to copyright claims e.g., and links to pages with warnings from my McAfee virus control program also appears.

Why do I go there then. Because I via Facebook announced pictures surprisingly found that the cover contains two colour photos of mine, used without permission.

Regards
Morten Albek

Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover Bonsai11

Back to top Go down

Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover Empty Re: Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover

Post  JimLewis Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Thanks for the warning, Morton.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover Empty Re: Copyright claims on The ancient art of bonsai e-book cover

Post  Khaimraj Seepersad Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:40 am

Please also be warned of the one done by the numerous Japanese masters of the 50's teaching the true ways of bonsai - it is just - The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens handbook on - Dwarfed Potted Trees - from 1953.

Which is written by Japanese folk, and easily available on Amazon.com
Later.
Khaimraj
Khaimraj Seepersad
Khaimraj Seepersad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down