Internet Bonsai Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little league World Series

4 posters

Go down

Little league World Series Empty Little league World Series

Post  Hawaiian77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 pm

Hawaii has beat Georgia in the Little league World Series and now will advance to play Texas in the United States Championships. The winner of that game will play the winner of the Chinese Taipei/Japan game for the Little league World Series Championships.

The Hawaii Little leaguers from Waipahu was down 4-0 in the top of the third and by the sixth inning won Georgia 12-5. This is a double elimination and Hawaii had lost to Georgia in there first game. Now Hawaii had to win all of there remaining games in order to advance to the U.S. Championships. Georgia had won all of there games so ended up meeting Hawaii playing for the third straight day for there rubber match and won. WOO-HOO!! Dance Dance

GO HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Little league World Series Empty Re: Little league World Series

Post  JimLewis Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 pm

I've been watching. I don't care a lot who wins, but I've lived in Hawaii and in Japan, so I guess I'd lean in those directions.

I just like to see those kids play! And watch their faces as they do or don't or win or lose.

I think I was that age -- once.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:06 pm

There are a lot of emotions when they play. The kids from Hawaii aren't that big compared to the kids in the states but are very consistent and have good fundamentals. There pretty good all around and even when there down they stay focus and get the job done. That's how they got this far. ThumbsUp

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!! THE BOYS FROM HAWAII WON THE U.S LITTLE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS BEATING TEXAS IN A SHUT-OUT 10-0!!!! AND NOW WILL PLAY JAPAN FOR THE WOULD LITTLE LEAGUE TITLE TOMORROW. ThumbsUp thumbs up Dance ThumbsUp Bagpiper

GO GET'EM BOYS!!!!!!!!

A HUI HOU,
-TIM Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am

I thought it was 7-0 but who's counting? Congrats to both Japan and Hawaii.

Now I have no idea who I'll be rooting for!
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 am

I AM!!! It was 7-0 at the bottom of the forth and by the fifth the ten-run-rule came into effect. I thought that Texas was going to give them a hard time because they have bigger kids and heavier bats but Hawaii had quite them down in a shut-out!! But I have a feeling that Japan is going to give them something to work for that's for sure!!

Go Get'em Boys!!!!!!!!!!! ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Gaydosh Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 am

So now the Hawaiian Team transforms to Team USA. Let's see them kick some butt! (With perfectly amazing good sportsman-like behavior...OF COURSE!)

Jay
Jay Gaydosh
Jay Gaydosh

Back to top Go down

Post  JimLewis Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:59 pm

They'll truly be "little" league, though. The two smallest (stature) teams in the competition.
JimLewis
JimLewis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:25 pm

JimLewis wrote:They'll truly be "little" league, though. The two smallest (stature) teams in the competition.

Yeah but the Hawaii boys have the "Bigger" heart and yet they beat teams that are twice there size. And on the international side the Japanese boys also had beat teams that was bigger then them. How's that Cuz!! They may be small in "Stature" but they still kick there "Butts"!!! ThumbsUp ThumbsUp All I can say is todays game will test the Hawaii little leaguers and will be a good game!!

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  jjbacoomba Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

GO USA!!!!!!!
jjbacoomba
jjbacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawaiian77 Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Well it was a great series. Hawaii Little leaguers did there best but came up short. Japan won 4-1. It was a great game. Both teams played great. Japan played great defense and won this game with there gloves. Congrats to Japan for a great game and also to Hawaii who showed great heart and spirit. I am proud of these boys from Hawaii that gave it there all in this 2010 Little League World Series.

A Hui Hou,
-Tim Cool
Hawaiian77
Hawaiian77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down